- Before of at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR):
Who is collecting the data?>
- RoomOrders.inc is like other organisations now working under the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation – rules set by the EU. We, therefore, have to ensure that you as a user of RoomOrders.com service are aware of the fact that we do collect data, and register data when you use our service. As the service is built around a signup to the RoomOrders.com website, you need to consent to the use and the collection of data using our products and services.
What data is being collected?>
- We collect the following data when you sign up; first name, last name, email, and password. If you can’t consent to this data collection it is sadly not technically possible to be a user of RoomOrders.com service.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?>
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent when signing up for RoomOrders.com service. The only personal data you share with us is the details you share in the signup process. Please see "What data is being collected?" section.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?>
- Our data is stored on a dedicated server operated by AWS Amazon, which undertakes to abide by its obligations in accordance with the
aforementioned regulations, particularly the GDPR.
Read more about this here: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/gdpr-center/
The Google Analytics data is stored by Google Analytics. They are committed to complying with the new legislation and will collaborate with partners throughout this process.
Read more about that here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#?modal_active=none
We only share data with third parties when there is a clear need to do so. In our case, we provide service to hotels and/or hotel restaurants. As a middleman, we are required to share this data with them. We work with those third parties to ensure that this data is passed to them in a secure manner.
How will the information be used?>
- These data are mandatory and needed to use RoomOrders.com software and to track orders and receive the emails we send. Please note – we only collect a minimum of information, and without those, the RoomOrders.com service cannot work.
How long will the data be stored for?>
- The data will be stored until the user asks us explicitly to delete it.
What rights does the data subject have?>
- You, as a user of RoomOrders.com service, can at any given time ask us to delete your data, and we’ll fulfil your request without questions.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?>
- If you want us to delete your data please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll delete it. Any other complaints can be sent to the same email address.
We are commited to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.